• Show
Clear All

• Graham Burberry
    replied
    Any green 08s in stock . How much with club discount

Leave a comment:

• Gronk
    commented on 's reply
    Dapol why is radiator front suround and slats now coloured black on DCC Supplies version as all indications by Dapol was it would be yellow for this special version?

• steam-driven boy
    replied
    Hi,
    'phone call from DCC Supplies yesterday to pay balance, postie brought this 9am today:

Leave a comment:

• Gronk
    replied
    Hello Neil are you still there?

Leave a comment:

• Gronk
    replied
    Yes i was squeezing the removable bonnet roof to access the PCB on top of the motor to first a DCC not the cab roof . I was following the Decoder installation instruction in pargagraph 'a' which says... "Squeeze the top cover gently and pull upwards to remove". So I assume there is an error in the instruction sheets then if it is the loco body that needs to be squeezed not the top cover. To help other owners would it be possible to place on this digest a set of revised instructions please?

Many thanks,
    Mick

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    i presume you are referring to the bonnet roof to access the motor?

• Gronk
    replied
    Many thanks Neil as instructions say gently squeeze roof ( not body). However I can now take off roof thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Gently squeeze the loco body to release the bonnet roof. It can be quite tight the first time it comes off. There are from memory a total of 10 lugs holding it in place.

hope this helps

kind regards

Neil

• Gronk
    replied
    Hi can someone please help please as instructions to remove the roof don't appear to work?

Leave a comment:

• Dreadnought05
    replied
    Just want to echo what a lot of people are saying already. Finally got my 08 in TOPS BR Blue and I'm very impressed! Definitely worth the wait, keep up the good work. I'm really looking forward to the Jinty and the Pannier too.

Leave a comment:

• doefar
    replied
    Why are there no O gauge locos listed in the Dapol shop pages ?

Leave a comment:

• Bartb
    replied
    Just received my Black 08, well it has been well worth the wait. Well done Dapol.

Leave a comment:

• Gronk
    replied
    Hi Neil since your update 3 days ago I have heard rumours that there is another slip in programme and won't be available in October as you suggested. Can you confirm current position please as you said you would provide firmer information when avaible. If this is the case would it be possible to explaiin what the reason is please?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Gronk; 17 October 2016, 19:54.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Dapol expect them to arrive towards the end of the month, further updates will be released as firmer information is avaliable.

• Gronk
    replied
    Excuse me but is there anyone from Dapol that could answer my question about when the Class 08 will be arriving in UK please?

Again many thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X