Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing...Charlie shouldn't even have a top light if you look on the real thing. Should have windscreen wipers though

Comment

My replacement 08 is a lovely runner. need to check lights on DCC but the directional top lights work fine. It is a great looking model...really looks the part.

Comment

Mine is now sound fitted and performs well in all aspects. very happy with this loco.

Comment

Was told when purchased about lights problem on DC and this would be corrected when a decoder was fitted. So after reading the instructions supplied with the loco I purchased a sound decoder, when this was fitted the problem with the lights changed. Now the upper direction lights work OK but the rear red and white lights come on as soon as power is switched on and do not switch to the front with change in direction. The decoder fitted is a ESU Locksound. I have since been told by my local model shop that I need to use at least a 5 function chip as supplied by Zimo. Can anyone verify this and if correct why was this not stated in the instructions.

Comment

Working...
          X