X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Dapol
    started a topic N West Country

N West Country

We have taken the decision to make this model the first with our new steam chassis and mechanism. We are currently testing and adjusting these and will publish full specifications here once finalised, along with the specification of this particular model.

• Ed-Farms
    replied
    Originally posted by baister1 View Post

I’m not aware of them producing any of their minatures in our scale.
    Neither am I, but they have to start somewhere, don't think Dapol have made any for the NCiM yet either

Leave a comment:

• baister1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed-Farms View Post

It would be nice if Locomotion Models would produce this one for their National Collection in Miniature Range
    I’m not aware of them producing any of their minatures in our scale.

Leave a comment:

• Ed-Farms
    replied
    Originally posted by baister1 View Post
    Joel Dapol are there not plans to recreate "Winston Churchill", surely it is the most iconic of this class?
    It would be nice if Locomotion Models would produce this one for their National Collection in Miniature Range

Leave a comment:

• baister1
    replied
    Joel Dapol are there not plans to recreate "Winston Churchill", surely it is the most iconic of this class?

Leave a comment:

• SteveU
    replied
    As there are now £0 pre-orders on the website is this a way to express an interest in the model of choice by 'buying' one through the checkout process?

I haven't been able to find a post or anything to indicate this is what is needed so that you know the interest level?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We thought we had disabled the old development pages, but it would,appear not, our apologies :-(

• doug22150
    commented on 's reply
    I have 3 9Fs and they will all pull 8 coaches with ease. Here's a clip of a sound fitted one with 8 on:-

https://youtu.be/Xi6PzmgJXKY

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Just wondering, if you go to Dapol's site and look under product Development N-Gauge there are 9 items listed, of those 9, 3 are shows as In Abeyance, the BOB, Class 59 and interestingly the Class 50 which as we all know is not in Abeyance. of the rest the J72 is cancelled, the 68 is on sale, the rest are in various stages of design and or construction.

It would help if they could keep their own public accessible date a little more up to date, that way there would be less room for uneducated speculation, or educated or disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    It's going to be a die-cast model. I'll doubt it will have any issue.

My Britannia works perfectly fine, your problem with the 9F sounds like a simple issue with traction. Why not send it to get fixed?

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Hope this new chassis has better pulling power than the old tender drive locos, there is nothing sadder than watching a 9F spinning it's wheels trying to pull 5 coal wagons.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we will be making the public announcement and detailing the specification, once we get straight from the weekend.

• Ed-Farms
    replied
    No rumour, Facebook had pictures from the open day of the announcement, no model to see yet but it is happening

Leave a comment:

• Crepello
    replied
    Rumour has it the WC/BBs are back on again!

Leave a comment:

• CeeDee
    replied
    Hear! Hear!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X