• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We'll do our best.

• CeeDee
    replied
    I have five of these on pre-order as they are essential to my West of England BR (SR) layout. Please Dapol, make these the best yet!
    Last edited by CeeDee; 11 July 2016, 21:15.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I have many on my shopping list...but this is a favorite!

• Bob G
    replied
    I have at least half a dozen on my wish list...air-smoothed and rebuilt. Just have to be in BR green. Good luck with the new drive system.

Leave a comment:

• Julia Adams
    replied
    There aren't that many RTR engines on my shopping list but this is one of them.

Julia

Leave a comment:

• TomE
    replied
    Hi Joel.

Good to hear that the West Country / BOB is a priority, I need several for my current project, but please take your time and make sure that the new mechanism works to your satisfaction! I'm sure everyone would rather wait for it to be spot on rather than something being rushed to market.

Tom.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    replied
    We have just tested a new coreless motor in a loco driven mock up and to be frank it did not perform that well. We are prioritising this project now and have some further options to evaluate, but at this stage and with this result cannot give an accurate time frame I am afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Pinto
    replied
    Really looking forward to these iconic locos. Although I am primarily a GWR/WR modeller, I can definitely make room for one of these on Railtour duty. Any idea of a timeframe?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Simply cannot wait for further news on these... These are my favorite steam locos!

Leave a comment:

• Themetropolitanline
    replied
    Cant wait for these

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    started a topic N West Country

N West Country

We have taken the decision to make this model the first with our new steam chassis and mechanism. We are currently testing and adjusting these and will publish full specifications here once finalised, along with the specification of this particular model.
Working...
X