Re-Born Halls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Born Halls

. IIRC in the 2011 catalogue there were 4 Halls listed as ND135A/B/C/D numbered in the 69xx Sequence did these ever get produced, as they do fall in the same Collett batch as 49xx loco's, (produced 2012/13 as 2S-010-000/1/2/3) Are there any future plans for later Hawksworh Variant 6959-6999 and 7900-7929 (my information on these comes from an old Ian Allan Combined Volume 1963!!)

Joel, Thanks for replying, Wasn't sure as they only appeared in one catalogue.
    Last edited by Chris Newman; 29 June 2016, 23:54. Reason: thanks to Joel for replying

Hi Chris,

These were produced during 2012.

ND135A NORTON HALL GWR ON TENDER # 5935
    ND135B LEIGHTON HALL G (CREST) W LINED GREEN #6923
    ND135C GOSSINGTON HALL BR LINED BLACK E/CREST # 6910
    ND135D KIMBERLEY HALL BR LINED GREEN L/CREST # 6952

Do they ring a bell?

As far as producing the later modified Halls we have no current plans I am afraid.
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to ask were these early versions fitted with a DCC Blanking plate, for later fitting a chip?? (just to keep my notes up to date!!
      Last edited by Chris Newman; 30 June 2016, 13:57. Reason: adding an afterthought-validating my question

Comment

5972 Olton Hall-Is there any plan to produce her in maroon livery like that which she wore for the filming of the Harry Potter films?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Not at the moment I am afraid. I am not sure about licencing on this either, although I guess as long as we ignore Hogwarts we should be okay :-)

Originally posted by _The_Silver_Fox_2512_ View Post
        5972 Olton Hall-Is there any plan to produce her in maroon livery like that which she wore for the filming of the Harry Potter films?
        That would be great.
        As long as the name plate is not there, there shouldn't be any issue to have a Hall in maroon livery. If necessary, you can even change the locomotive number.

Comment

Working...
        X