Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britannia Traction Tyres Availability

Hi

my Britannia is now suffering from the old expanded tyre issue lifting the cab floor just enough to clip the drive shaft, this is the second time it's done this, so I have used the spare set supplied with the Loco

I went to your spares supplier DCCSupplies and they have none in stock and have had none for quite some time.

anyone from Dapol know if there will be more arriving soon or know of another model that take the same size tyres as the Britannia.

thanks

Hi Jeanette-H ,
    A quick phone call to DCC supplies advised A3/A4 drive tires are the same. They apologise that Britannia drive tyres were not shown on the website and this is now rectified. Thanks for drawing my attention to this.

By the way, for general information; any plastic material, especially elastic types, can be affected by petroleum based products. We recommend synthetic oils, but don't forget that certain track cleaners advertise leaving 'protective' residue on the rails, this residue is often petroleum based and will affect tyres.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Thanks for the update, will order a few sets.

Jeanette

Comment

Working...
      X