Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks PaulShanahanUK. We apologise for the delay, QC delays happen from time to time, but as you can see, it's paid off in the end.

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Well, order and received the Silver Fox A4 direct from a Dapol. It's been a wee while coming, but it was well worth the wait. I have to say the detail of this model is brilliant, and I'm very impressed by the fox itself, etched with superb detail. It's such a gorgeous little model. I'm very impressed. Good work Dapol!

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Neil, much appreciated.

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Paul,

They will be on the website early next week

Regards

Neil

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Andy Dapol Joel Dapol : Any chance these will be for sale on the Dapol web-shop?

Leave a comment:

• r23betts
    replied
    Picked mine up from the shop yesterday, looks fantastic.
    So that's Silver Link, Quicksilver & Silver Fox - what's the chances of Silver King being released in the same livery to complete the set?

Leave a comment:

• r23betts
    commented on 's reply
    That's great news, thanks Joel :-D

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    The Silver fox should be in stock within the next 10 days

• r23betts
    replied
    Hi Joel & Andy - hoping for an update on the September re-delivery date if possible please?

Leave a comment:

• Mustermark
    commented on 's reply
    I agree there Jeremiah. Much better later, and unblemished. Great to see a high standard being held to.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    That's sad to hear Joel, but Dapol have done the right thing. I really admire your actions taken to make the correct model. I hope others understand that it was for the best. It'll be a pity if they don't understand.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    A post has not been issued yet as we do not have a new release date yet. The full batch has been rejected and new decorated body shells have to be produced. My best guess for re-delivery would be September unfortunately :-( my apologies.

• r23betts
    replied
    Originally posted by r23betts View Post
    Any news on the release of 2S-008-011A A4Valanced Silver Fox LNER Silver Grey?

​​​​​​It appears to be being put back further and further each month.
    Hi Joel Dapol Has a full post been released on the website and I've missed it? Is there any timeline for when these will actually be released?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi We received these last week but have put them into quarantine as we found livery blemishes on the ose end which we found unacceptable. A full post on our website will be made shortly.

• r23betts
    replied
    Any news on the release of 2S-008-011A A4Valanced Silver Fox LNER Silver Grey?

​​​​​​It appears to be being put back further and further each month.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X