Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for the late response. No I am afraid currently just available as a train pack.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Watching it right now...Excellent! Subscribed to you.

• Paul Begg
    replied
    hi all, i have done a video review of the Flying Scotsman train pack with maroon gresleys (preserved version), this is now online on youtube, if you search "moorside valley reviews" you should find it! i love the set and think its great!

Leave a comment:

• Sammy2710
    replied
    Hi
    will the 4472 "Flying Scotsman" in LNER apple green (as preserved) be available without the coaches pack

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you like it, the other S in the range have started to arrive for those that are interested.

• Alex McGettigan
    replied
    Hi guys, received my wartime black scotsman via Chester Model Centre today, it looks brilliant through the box (I have to wait till next Sunday to play!)
    Thanks for recreating this icon!

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the batch was rejected and we are awaiting a re-booking. Should be soon now though.

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Is there any news on the Silver Fox version? I think last I read was QC issues?

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info Neil, much appreciated!

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    War time black FS will be on the website early next week, the others will be posted when they come in

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Are these for sale via the Online Shop?

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    That is an amazing looking loco in that colour. I might have to put some cash to one side for one of these, even though it's not my era.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Which FS are you after and I will check delivery when I'm back in the office? The wartime black version is already in stock and two of the sets are in next week.

• Georgehgv
    replied
    Hi Dapol guys. Do you have any update on the ETA of the Flying Scotsman please? Need to know if Santa will be bringing mine. 😄

Leave a comment:

• Paul Begg
    replied
    models looking stunning so far guys i am impressed! im also not looking forward to going bankrupt with the purchases fo "flying scotsman, flying scotsman, flying scotsman, flying scotsman etc"

i should also have my modified flying scotsman back soon so should be able to compare my mess to the new version! i look forward to reviewing these though this would be a fun one to do with so many flying scotsmans!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X