No announcement yet.

Flying Scotsman, Train Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Dapol know what the coach configurations are going to be used in the sets? For example 1st, 2nd, buffet and brake? Or 1st, 2nd, 2nd and brake?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      We are including a second/third, a first, a brake and a composite.

Also are the coach running numbers exclusive to the sets?

Comment

models looking stunning so far guys i am impressed! im also not looking forward to going bankrupt with the purchases fo "flying scotsman, flying scotsman, flying scotsman, flying scotsman etc"

i should also have my modified flying scotsman back soon so should be able to compare my mess to the new version! i look forward to reviewing these though this would be a fun one to do with so many flying scotsmans!

Comment

Hi Dapol guys. Do you have any update on the ETA of the Flying Scotsman please? Need to know if Santa will be bringing mine. 😄

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Which FS are you after and I will check delivery when I'm back in the office? The wartime black version is already in stock and two of the sets are in next week.

Are these for sale via the Online Shop?

Comment

• Neil Dapol
          Neil Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          War time black FS will be on the website early next week, the others will be posted when they come in

• PaulShanahanUK
          PaulShanahanUK commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info Neil, much appreciated!

Is there any news on the Silver Fox version? I think last I read was QC issues?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, the batch was rejected and we are awaiting a re-booking. Should be soon now though.

Hi guys, received my wartime black scotsman via Chester Model Centre today, it looks brilliant through the box (I have to wait till next Sunday to play!)
        Thanks for recreating this icon!

Comment

• Neil Dapol
          Neil Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad you like it, the other S in the range have started to arrive for those that are interested.

Hi
        will the 4472 "Flying Scotsman" in LNER apple green (as preserved) be available without the coaches pack

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the late response. No I am afraid currently just available as a train pack.

hi all, i have done a video review of the Flying Scotsman train pack with maroon gresleys (preserved version), this is now online on youtube, if you search "moorside valley reviews" you should find it! i love the set and think its great!

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
          JeremiahBunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          Watching it right now...Excellent! Subscribed to you.
      Working...
      X