Christmas Train

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Train

Hi Andy Dapol I just wondered if you had any thoughts about the Christmas Train I suggested at Tings ? Hornby have their budget OO set (R1185), and seem to sell out of the annual Christmas Wagon each year .... so why not do something in N ? Then you could sit back like Slade or Michael Buble and just see the money coming in every Christmas .

Cheers, Dave.

Sparks
    Hi Dave,
    Definitely something to consider. I will discuss during our next planning meeting.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• Chris Newman
      Chris Newman commented
      Editing a comment
      hi Andy just seen this post, and just as quick thought how about appealing to younger would be modellers by theming it on "Thomas" as a lot of Preserved railways do combining it with "Santa Specials""

Chris

A GWR Pannier 57XX or LB&SCR A1/A1X and probably a little rake of open wagons sounds like an excellent set. The wagons can have some resin cast gifts, candy canes etc in them.

To save costs, maybe these wagon loads can be resin cast, I'll be happy to help designing some loads.

Cheers
    Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Originally posted by JeremiahBunyan View Post
      A GWR Pannier 57XX or LB&SCR A1/A1X and probably a little rake of open wagons sounds like an excellent set. The wagons can have some resin cast gifts, candy canes etc in them.

To save costs, maybe these wagon loads can be resin cast, I'll be happy to help designing some loads.

Cheers
      The Hornby OO annual Christmas wagon has the same resin cast toy bundle each year, in the same standard 7 plank wagon. They just produce a different colour wagon / text each year.

Comment

Working...
      X