Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian3721
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately they don't have them. I give them a call so, if any members know where I can get one.PLEASE PLEASE message me.

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Ian,

I have had a look in the warehouse and the showroom and we have nothing in stock.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Is there any chance of another run of the HST set in XC livery? They sell for silly amounts on ebay now, and the real ones look set to continue in use for a fair few years more yet (they are currently being fitted with power doors).

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like Osborns have them.

And to be honest, the only obvious difference to the 2nd class that I could determine was a silver stripe just above the windows - that should be an easy spray job if you had to substitute a 2nd class coach. TBH the silver line on the 1st class coaches isn’t particularly good and I reckon a nicer line could be achieved manually anyway.... I don’t think you should be afraid to go down this route....

• Ian3721
    replied
    Dapol, I'm struggling to complete the current GWR green hst. I can't seem to find any first class coaches. Can you help

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    replied
    I see a few retailers have now added the XC mk3 TSO to their website - AWESOME :-) .... I shall be pre-ordering three of these to complete my HST.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, there are a couple of holes in our list, but we will plug them and announce on here shortly.

• Vonzack
    replied
    ...and an East Midlands 1st

Leave a comment:

• Sammo
    replied
    Hi Joel Dapol Neil Dapol also to add to this is the Eastern Region Blue Grey Buffet on the list? I also noticed that it seemed to be missing?

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on Guest's reply
    Thanks Neil Dapol for the clarification - I will eagerly await the formal announcement & place a few pre-orders once available on my preferred retailer's website :-)

• Neil Dapol
    Due to product coding changes the Cross Country infill coaching stock was inadvertently missed off the initial press release, when we were deciding what stock to produce. These are currently under consideration and I will inform our stockist and the public alike what running numbers we will produced.

A new FGW "Dynamic Lines" Buffet has been announced to our stockists - 2P-005-310"MK 3 First Great Western Dynamic Lines Buffet 40221 HST".

A formal press release relating to the latest production run of HST sets, associated rolling stock and infill rolling stock for previously produced sets will be made on the Digest and on the Dapol website in due course.

• JR_P
    Indeed, I also noticed no mention of the XC 2nd class; nor, for that matter the also oft requested FGW buffet.... not sure if the standalone mk3 coaches have had any formal announcements yet, but I hope these two coaches in earlier liveries are not forgotten about Neil Dapol Joel Dapol

Guest replied
    HI Joel Joel Dapol , It's been great to see the news about the forthcoming new HST sets and Mk3 coaches. There is no mention of any new runs of the Cross Country 2nd Class coaches (hence the title of this thread) Is there any chance of these being added, or should we assume this is a non runner now ???

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent - I'll look forward to the forthcoming announcements :-) !

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    When are the Class 67s due???
Working...
X