No announcement yet.

Chiltern MK 3 With DVT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David York listed the Banbury set running numbers in post of 15th Decmeber and seem to offer help. Chiltern are usually helpful.and one of best operators.

Comment

Will there be any chance now we have the class 68 Chiltern locos that a Modified MK3 model might be on the cards this year for Chiltern or is this more something for the future? I know the DVT would have to be modified

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Edwards View Post
        Will there be any chance now we have the class 68 Chiltern locos that a Modified MK3 model might be on the cards this year for Chiltern or is this more something for the future? I know the DVT would have to be modified
        Dapol seem to have gone quiet on this. Can't really see that it's likely to be viable to modify the DVT, given that it would require tolling changes, and there are only six of those DVTs, in one livery. However, a standard model would be an acceptable compromise to most of us, I would think.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello David Just working on this now putting Coach numbers together. Would the consensus be that a our DVT would be suitable compromise? The link with the slam door running numbers has also vanished. Could the coach numbers be confirmed by anyone please?

• woodbury22uk
          woodbury22uk commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that there should be no problem with re-using the existing DVT body moulding. I am sure that somebody will produce a transfer for the vented door for the auxiliary power unit. Good to know that the Chiltern silver livery will be applied to the Mk3s too.

See post #15.1 for vehicle number s in 2018. https://digest.dapol.co.uk/forum/n-g...=6990#post6990
          Last edited by woodbury22uk; 7 March 2020, 08:18. Reason: Added link

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          I think we will tampo print a representation of the vents on the sides.
      Working...
      X