BR Crimson and Cream Maunsells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dapol You've done it again

I Picked up at the Wimbledon show this Saturday from Invicta model Rail's stand two I picked this first class coach and a 3rd class. I showed it off to Professor Tim Watson the layout leader of Copenhagen fields he said the livery was spot on with a nice shade on the red picture from 1st class coach on Lacy Dale well done Dapol now we need some West Country's & Battle of Britain's please

Comment

Is there any news on when the 3 set in crimson/cream will be in the shops? my BR(SR) green set is already on its way

Regards,

Alex

Comment

Can anyone suggest suitable locomotives which are available and are suitable for the Crimson & Cream Maunsells please?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Hodgett View Post
          Can anyone suggest suitable locomotives which are available and are suitable for the Crimson & Cream Maunsells please?
          Schools classes and class 33's

Comment

• Arthur Hodgett
            Arthur Hodgett commented
            Editing a comment
            Many thanks, I have 1 of each of those, so that was fortunate. Thanks again..

• Jeff Eastmond
            Jeff Eastmond commented
            Editing a comment
            Crimson & Cream is a bit early for a Class 33. The last C&C Maunsells were about 1958/59 and the first Class 33s were introduced in 1960...

You can add 'Air-smoothed' (aka 'unrebuilt') Bulleid Pacifics to the list that could be used. The recent Farish 'Merchant Navy' are still around, and I've picked up a couple of older 'West Country' and 'Battle of Britain' as well.
            Last edited by Jeff Eastmond; 4 August 2018, 01:11.
        Working...
        X