BSet & Lighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSet & Lighters

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to fit a light bar into a B set, or does it require wiring in?

JoseK, It would require wiring in as these carriages are a of previous design, so do not have pickups or sockets needed to fit a lightbar.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Hi Andy, Does this apply to later produced Sets 2P-003-000> or to earlier sets where coaches were individual such as NC007+008. regds Chris Newman

Comment

• Chris Newman
        Chris Newman commented
        Editing a comment
        Joel, Ok that leads me to ask my next Question (in 2 Parts) Are the bogies From the Collet coaches the same as fitted to the "B set"----------If so Are the Bogies, Wheels and pickups available as Spares---if not can serious consideration be given to this as an aid to modellers, please. Regds Chris

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        No the bogies on the B sets and collets are different. We can look at few spares next time we produce these, no problem.

• Chris Newman
        Chris Newman commented
        Editing a comment
        Joel, (Apologies for delay in replying-I was in hospital!!) Many thanks for taking the time to reply, very nice to hear you will give this serious consideration. (I have another Question about Light Bars--But I think it is more appropriately posted under "Accessories/Light Bars")
    Working...
    X