Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonHarbour
    replied
    I'd love some more of these to match my set with the Green Class 22 - any chance Dapol might consider releasing another six-pack without the locomotive with different running numbers?

Leave a comment:

• chriswrightmk
    commented on 's reply
    I am surprised this livery with large lettering has not been done before.

There seems to be some interest in departmental wagons now so it my be worthwhile revisiting the colourful Sand T livery of red and yellow

• mike
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Chris!

• Chris Newman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Mike , Yes, I've just google searched 2F-031-008, and Hattons have some god Pic's of it, same as "Unigate " wagons but the small name band is Blue with white titles, however these wagons seem not to have any numbers on them,
    Chris

• mike
    replied
    Have any Express Dairy tanks been done in silver? If not then it would be a good variation to have (particularly if weathered!).

Cheers, Mike

Leave a comment:

• Chris Newman
    replied
    I would have to go for the all silver United Creameries and Unigate Creameries 2F-031-004 & 2F-034-011 as there the ones I seem to remember hauling behind a 52 and a class 47 on different occasions and some extra's to complement what's already been issued wold not go amiss.

Chris
    Last edited by Chris Newman; 7 October 2017, 23:18. Reason: spelling mistakes

Leave a comment:

• Southernlad86
    replied
    I agree on more the express Dairy's in dark blue I'd also since you do this wagon in OO will you shrink this United Dsires SR into N sometime soon

Leave a comment:

• Steveburdy
    started a topic 6 wheel Milk Tanker

6 wheel Milk Tanker

Any chance of the Milk Tanker being reissued in the original Express Dairy Dark Blue livery?
Working...
X