Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    They are about to ship, so should be in store around mid August.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    As stated by Dapol it is scheduled to arrive in Q3 2018

• Ian3721
    replied
    Can't wait for these wagons, they will look great. Do we have an eta for being available to buy

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Quite pleased too see my suggestion was taken onboard. I'll most likely order all three sets. The painted samples look impressive.

Leave a comment:

• woodbury22uk
    replied
    Delighted to see that the GB Railfreight wagons have now been announced to the trade. I'll be in for all three sets.

https://www.dapol.co.uk/N-Gauge-MJA-Wagons

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the feedback

• woodbury22uk
    replied
    I would be happy to add a GBRf rake to my fleet.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    replied
    A very good thought in my opinion. The MJA's are in tooling (In fact we have had the first test shots) and we will be announcing the first batch quite soon. I would be interested in peoples thoughts about the inclusion of GBRf variants.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    started a topic N gauge MJA wagons

N gauge MJA wagons

Here goes my 250th post on this forum!

As I understand it the MJAs have not only been announced in OO gauge but also N gauge. The OO gauge ones have hit the shelves and now the second batch of OO gauge ones has been announced. This second batch has the GBRf ones included.

This got me thinking, the N gauge MJA wagons are still in the CAD stage (or possibly in the tooling room). Would it be possible to add the GBRf versions in the first batch of N gauge MJA wagons? In 2017 Dapol released two GBRf Class 66s, one in the current GBRf livery and another in the special "Evening Star" livery. So how about some accompanying wagons to go along with that?

Just a thought.

Regards,
    J
    Last edited by JeremiahBunyan; 23 February 2018, 02:32.
Working...
X