No announcement yet.

N gauge MJA wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR_P very good point, they would be great for HSTs and other rakes of wagons.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, we will see about producing shorter bars on the next run of MJA's. I am not sure when that will be as we still have plenty of stock from this run left.

Do you mean plenty of MJA's (hope not, hope they are running off the shelves) or plenty of bars? if so can I buy some please?

Comment

Not sure how or if I should start a new topic on shorter bars? I have been playing with a couple of HST mk3's and loco hauled ones and a couple of Maunsells. All will push round a 9" radius circle with two short knuckle connectors, looks a bit ugly but no buffer clash or derailing. Don't know what the pips are called on an NEM coupling but my measurements are between centers of pips; 2 Rapido 16mm, 2 long Knuckle 14.7mm, 1 long and 1 short knuckle 13.2mm, 2 short knuckle 11.5mm. The Shapeways black ones I bought are far too rough IMO and are 14mm, I have ordered the Shapeways white ones which come in 3 sizes to see if they are any better. If there is any further interest I'll comment on them when they arrive.

Comment

Working...
      X