HIA Freightliner wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIA Freightliner wagons

Hi I know that Dapol is going to do an N Gauge version of the Freightliner HIA hopper wagon however I have just looked on the Freightliner website and I have just found out that they’re an aggregate wagon so what about doing the HXA or even the HHA coal wagons as just the other day I had a rare treat as I had seen a class 66 pulling a rake of 18/20 HHA or HXA fully loaded wagons of coal as with being in the north east it was a usual thing when growing up to see fully loaded and empty coal wagons to and from the pit that wasn’t very far behind my house that I had grown up in but they were the old 7 plank coal wagons with NCB on them with a tank loco pulling them and it did make my day when I had saw this beautiful site as I don’t see it usually now

anyway I was wondering if anyone else would like to see the HXA or HHA being made or is it the case for to use the HIA instead and making believe that they’re the coal version

thanks hedley

Hi Hedley,

The HHA wagons Freightliner use have been produced by Graham Farish, the Freightliner a few years back (several runs) and more recently in the Colas livery as some of the fleet were transferred.

Cheers, Mark.

Fingers crossed we see movement on the HIAs and MJAs soon in N gauge.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mark, we should have something to show on the HIA and MJA wagons soon.

Hi Mark thanks very much for your help and I’ll look into this
    cheers hedley

Comment

Any updates on the release of these wagons, or pictures of decorated samples?

Comment

• Neil Dapol
        Neil Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi JackD09 we received samples earlier last week and photographing them is on my list of things to do.... shouldn't be too long and we will have something to show.

Regards

Neil

Thanks for the update

Comment

hi all

Any chance of an update on these wagons.

Thanks
        Ian

Comment

Hattons processed my order yesterday, so I'd say they are going to be available to buy in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
          X