FEA-B Spine wagon re-release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEA-B Spine wagon re-release

Would it be possible to get another batch of the FEA-B wagons. There hasn't been a run of these wagons for a while and it is now getting extremely difficult to get hold of them.

My rake of them is slowly getting shorter where things are breaking, and the inner coupling bars are getting bent into some weird and wonderful shapes. So spare packs of these would also be good.

They're also being used for the conversion kits to make them in to the F type design for the rail head treatment trains, which is taking more of them off the market. The last time I managed to find a single set, the retailer charged me more than I paid for 2 sets when they were first released.

Hope something can come about from this.

I would definitely welcome a re-run of these!

Comment

Ditto, especially some spares

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. We will definitely look into this. With or without containers?
        Regards
        Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Dapol View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. We will definitely look into this. With or without containers?
          I'd prefer without as then I can choose what containers to put on. Unless you want to have a go at some tank-tainers, then I would like some of those!

Alistair

Comment

It too would prefer without.

Comment

Without for me too.

Comment

I'm definitely in the market for more spinewagons. No need for containers, unless, as someone else mentions, 'tank-tainers'.

Comment

Weathered ones no containers for me ! thanks

Comment

Ditto on these. With or without containers

Comment

Hi, I'd also like to see this as a rerelease. Missed them the first time around and they seem impossible to find anywhere! FL liveried examples for me please, containers seem plentiful so perhaps without might keep cost down, but I'd take with or without

Comment

I too would welcome some more, and also more containers, love your Argos/co op pack so more like that would be most welcome :-)

Comment

I would like more of these too. The Frieghtliner livery appears to be especially rare!
                          Ditto for the with or without contaniers, I'm easy on this front.

Comment

Weathered version without containers please. Would Dapol consider manufacturing tank trainers?, thanks

Comment

I currently have one set in freightliner colours so would welcome a re-release also... freightliner for me too, happy for it to be without containers as these are available separately anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X