NB114A and NB117A cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NB114A and NB117A cancelled?

Please can you confirm whether or not, NB114A (MJA Freightliner Twin Bogie Box Van (pair) 502001- 502002) and NB117A (Megafret container twin pack 'Tesco - Less CO2/Stobart Rail') have been cancelled?

They are the old catalogue numbers, chances are you would find the same models under the new numbering system.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair View Post
      They are the old catalogue numbers, chances are you would find the same models under the new numbering system.
      I'm hoping Joel, Andy or Neil, can quote the replacement codes here as the answer may be of interest to others too.

Comment

The MJA twin sets in OO are currently in the final development stages/early production phase, N gauge ones will follow they are under the code 2F-025-001-4, the Megafrets have been produced in the past and are under the code 2F-053-001-6 the only ones available in stock currently are 2F-053-003 Megafret Wagon (3368 4943 061) 2 Less CO2 Containers (Weathered). I hope this is of help.
        Regards
        Neil

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• RailGooner
          RailGooner commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Neil. I'll edit my pre-orders to include 2F-025-001-4. I think* I've got the full set of 2F-053-001-6.

* Memo to self: really must get on with cataloguing my stock, so I know just what I have got!

Having checked through past invoices, it turns out that of Megafrets 2F-053-001-6, I've only got 1-3. Did I miss 4-6, or are they yet to be released?
        Last edited by RailGooner; 22 October 2016, 15:21.

Comment

• RailGooner
          RailGooner commented
          Editing a comment
          gentle bump

Did I miss 2F-053-004-6, or are they yet to be released?

Comment

• RailGooner
          RailGooner commented
          Editing a comment
          gentle bump

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi RG, sorry been away for a while. These have yet to be made and released.

• RailGooner
          RailGooner commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Joel, and no apology necessary. I'm just happy not to have missed them.
      Working...
      X