Catfish Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catfish Wagons

How about some catfish wagons, several liveries could be produced.

Plus they are very similar to to existing Dogfish model but with lower sides & no ballast chute below the solebar. I would be in for a few to add to my Dogfish & Grampuses. With the forthcoming DJM Mermaid & Shark I think that Departmentral Trains are going to be very popular.

Comment

Originally posted by AJS1 View Post
      How about some catfish wagons, several liveries could be produced.
      That is a cracking idea, i would be up for several catfish wagons! Please dapol, im sure some components would be transferable from the dogfish.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is that I had a look at he costs of producing another run of Dogfish a few months ago and they were really expensive with the exchange at £1 = £1.23. It may be something we can look at if the pound gets nearer to US$1.40 but until then it would be too risky and expensive for us :-(

• Arthur Hodgett
        Arthur Hodgett commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Joel, not sure if I've mentioned it before, but does packaging reflect greatly on cost? The existing wagon and coach boxes with a change in the black foam insert could contain multiple wagons. I personally would rather buy multiples if it was cheaper that way. I think one of your 'specials' order from a client was two milk wagons in one box and it was significantly cheaper to the public.

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Arthur, you can save a bit from the packaging but not a great deal. I will have another look at this over the next week or two.
    Working...
    X