• Show
Clear All

• Alistair
    commented on 's reply
    I think he means this livery jeremiah. Which is coming out soon I think

https://goo.gl/images/4VRisi

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I am looking forward to seeing the artwork Joel.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Here's some pictures @Joel Dapol

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...New_Street.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8349/8...3a94d2200d.jpg

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We are working through the livery sheets now and should post something here shortly

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a picture of the prototype? We already have a head code version in the tooling plan.

• U704503
    replied
    Andy, Neil, how easy would it be to have modified tooling to produce a version with headcodes in blue with the white top and small yellow panel? The only N gauge model in this guise as far as I am aware was the old Lima model.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Is there any update on the next batch of 86s?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    I missed this completely when this thread was first started, I've always wanted a Railfreight Distribution Class 86 (the livery with the blue roof). I am sure there was more than one but seen here is 86 622 in the splendid looking Railfreight Distribution livery. I know that it's probably much too late right now to put in a request for this, but I hope in the next batch in a couple of years time or so, Dapol can include this in that batch. NOTE the blue roof and Freightliner style buffers.

Full credits to the owner for such a lovely picture.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RfD cLASS 86.jpg Views:	1 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	6046

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Every picture of 86216 that I've seen in BR Blue has the same version like what Dapol did for C&M. I did also see a one with a headcode but I don't think Dapol have tooled up for that. The only time I've seen in pictures of 86216 with TDM cables etc is in IC and I think Anglia too.

• Padishar
    commented on 's reply
    Hallo Dapol,
    Have you any info on this yet? Your last post was 28th April
    Thanks in advance

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Neil Dapol and Joel Dapol the online catalogue lists Class 86 #86401 as "Meg Mons" instead of "Mons Meg". Hope that error won't make it into the production version's nameplates.

​​​​​​​Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• CaleyDave
    replied
    I was looking through the shiny new catalogue when I noticed a typing error relating to the class 86.

2D-026-001 (and 2D-026-001D) are listed being named "Meg Mons" rather than "Mons Meg".
    I hadn't seen any posts so thought it best to point it out just in case no one had noticed.

Looking forward for 86401.

Leave a comment:

• Padishar
    commented on 's reply
    And thanks in advance from me as well - I do see more sales with the tooling as per C&M :-)
    Regards

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Joel

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We will clarify all in the next couple of days.
Working...
X