X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Joel Dapol Richard Dapol Neil Dapol Andy Dapol

I was just thinking, if at all you'll ever consider doing the Caledonian Sleeper Class 86, why not offer it as a limited edition along with your Class 67? It will make a lovely twin pack and as a limited edition you won't really have to worry about selling a 1000 or more.

And I did hear someone say that the N gauge Class 73 is being re-tooled, if so and if the Class 73/9 is included you'll can also do that in a Caledonian Sleeper Class 73 twin pack.

Just an idea...

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Class 86 in Electric Blue livery for me too please.... If I am not mistake "Les Ross" carries that livery today.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Turnidge
    replied
    My wish list on the class 86 .
    86245 in Virgin / Caledonian Blue
    any 86 in Electric blue , and Any of the Anglia Railway's Blue 86's

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Intercity executive for me please! Both types if possible as well as swallow livery possibly the Rainhill pair in blue with the yellow side panels and crests..
    Another blue one would be nice.

Any chance of the older style jumper cables on the 86/4 loco's? I want to add them to the 86/4 loco's i've got but I can't find a supplier of them and I don't think my modelling skills are up to making them.

Cheers
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    The Caledonian Sleeper Class 86 is my favorite, would love to see that.

BR Blue supposedly sells, it sells well with diesels. But there's many theories as to why they don't. I'm sure that when your N gauge catenary is made available electric sales will pick up.

• Joel Dapol
    replied
    Not taken in the wrong way at all and I think these are a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    started a topic Dapol N gauge Class 86 - Livery wishlist

Dapol N gauge Class 86 - Livery wishlist

This is just a wishlist, not demanding for them to be done, so please don't take in in the wrong way... but I'd really love to see the Dapol N gauge Class 86 in:-

- Caledonian Sleeper
    - BR Blue
Working...
X