Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Thanks, Joel. That solves the mystery but such a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi I am afraid I think a technical gremlin crept in and it was never ordered by Gaugemaster. I think you need to contact them and see if it will feature on any new releases they decide upon.

• capri_sam
    replied
    Hi Joel Dapol , regards all the delivered liveries, GM2210202 (e6039) is still listed as awaiting delivery. Was that one cancelled or still on the way? It never seemed to have showed up!

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Ahah. I preordered GM2210201 E6003 from Rails in October. E6039 doesn’t seem to be available yet, either. Have I missed the boat on that one?
    Last edited by Andy Hebden; 5 January 2022, 21:45.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your comment. We have delivered all the Class 73's ordered by Gaugemaster. Which one are you after?

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Hello once more.
    Is there any sign of the remaining Gaugemaster 73s on the horizon?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Great to hear @Andy Hebden,
    White grease tend only to be nasty if it's dried our (i.e. long time left unused or stored in higher temps.) All other times it's just nasty sticky stuff Most of our models do not use this lube now, but some 'legacy' designs still do, the 73 being one of them.

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Thanks, Andy. It hadn’t set and the ED runs great after bedding in. Might have to get another…

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi @ Andy Hebden, There is more grease than I would expect. Unless it has set hard (on a new model I would not expect this) then try running it to re-distribute the grease, this is the reason for the running in mentioned in the instructions.
    If it is 'solid' then it should be removed from between the gear teeth.

• newportnobby
    replied
    Extremely happy with my green model and gave it 9/10 on the N Gauge Forum. Thanks, Dapol.
    Now - where's that M7 got to?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Hi all. My 73124 runs well but I had to send 73212 back as it didn’t work properly. The replacement has lots of white ‘packing grease’ on the exposed gears. Do I need to remove it?

Leave a comment:

• capri_sam
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Joel, that's fantastic news!

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    HI yes, they are just coming tot he end of production. Should be in store around October time.

• capri_sam
    replied
    Hi Joel Dapol

Are you able to give any more information on the release of these models? Have they been approved for production yet?

Leave a comment:

• newportnobby
    replied
    Joel Dapol
    Any further update on the class 73s please? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X