X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capri_sam
    replied
    Hi Dapol folks.

Can I ask if there's any update on these locos? Do they have a production slot yet or is it all still delayed with Covid? There seems to be a bit of confusion on one of the other forums whether they are still happening, though it would make more sense (and be completely reasonable) they'd just been delayed a couple more months...

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    The N Gauge Westerns are a little behind schedule and are due to be shipped at the end of the month. Expect them in store mid November.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    The dates for the Class 73s as Andy has said comes from Guagemaster which in turn comes from Dapol. The dates for the Class 52s come from Dapol's very own online catalogue which is updated often.

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    I got the Q4 2020 class 73 date from Gaugemaster in the last week or so.

Leave a comment:

• newportnobby
    replied
    But where have these dates come from? Can you point me at a recent post from Dapol stating that please?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    The answer for an ETA on the Class 73 is given in the two posts just above yours i.e. end of Q4 2020, which is December 2020.

The ETA for the Class 52 is given as end of Q3 2020. That translates to end of September 2020 (without delays).

• newportnobby
    replied
    Andy Dapol Joel Dapol
    Could someone please give a clue as to the likely availability sequence of the class 73, the Osborns weathered desert sand Western and the Cheltenham Model Centre Golden ochre Western?
    I have pre orders on for all of them (I'll not even ask about the Bulleid pacific also on pre order)
    ​​​​​​​Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    I believe it’s now hoped for end of year (2020).

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    It takes anywhere between 4-6 months from approval samples to production. But there's a lot of factors that can affect that and delay the model.

• newportnobby
    replied
    JeremiahBunyan Thanks for that but all that's done is make me more hungry for it. Anyone know timescale from approval to arrival in UK?
    It's just one of nine locos I have on order

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    newportnobby they are currently checking painted samples for approval. Gaugemaster has been sharing pictures on each sample on a daily basis.

• newportnobby
    replied
    Can I ask where these are in 'the pipeline' please? My personal pipeline is becoming jammed up, what with the class 73, the BoB and 2 Westerns in limited edition liveries

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes we should be showing revised decorated samples soon.

• capri_sam
    replied
    Joel Dapol can Dapol confirm these are still in the works?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hebden
    replied
    Everything seems to have gone very quiet on these. Does anyone have any news?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X