X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Hi,

Are these still on course to arrive in the shops towards the end of February?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Alex McGettigan
    replied
    Hi Joel/Andy, can you guys shed any light on which brand next 18 decoders are being fitted in both normal and the sound versions please?
    Also are you including a fitted speaker?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Try here www.dapol.co.uk/Catalogue/index.html#16 for the prices Have a great holiday Jeremiah! Best Wishes Joel

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Can anyone tell me what the MRP of the forthcoming Dapol N Gauge Class 68s are? I've seen a few retailers list different prices.

TIA

Cheers!
    JB

PS: Merry Christmas to all the Dapol staff and Dapol Digest members, have a wonderful festive season.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Joel!

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    They are in production and completion date is estimated to mid December, so should be in the UK around the end of January, unless we decide to air-freight some in.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Are these in production? If or if not so when are they scheduled to reach the UK?

Leave a comment:

• Vonzack
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely N-Brass locos portals

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I think you'll be crazy not to...LOL! I've got a DRS one on order too.

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Alistair, much appreciated.

commented on 's reply
    You just had to have an ScR model running didn't you Callum

Cheers
    Anthony

replied
    Totally not my era, but I really want one! After seeing the decorated samples at shows, I am really looking forward to the release now. DRS for me please.

Cheers
    Anthony

Leave a comment:

• Alistair
    commented on 's reply
    I think they are the N-Brass catenary parts, but not my bit of module, so I can’t be certain.

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome pictures! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the catenary frames (on the viaduct) from? I'm looking around for some of these bad boys myself.

• Alistair
    replied
    I somehow managed to acquire a pair of the 68s on Saturday at the same open day and got them positioned on the front of some silver coaches, on the modular layout. Unfortunately Neil tasked Gareth to make sure I didn’t leave with them. These are going to cost me a fortune when they arrive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X