Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackD09
    replied
    Two new OO TPE class 68s now avalible to order, I'm aware there is a larger market for OO models but surely it would not hurt to have expressions of interest for these in N too, the more updated stadler version is better for renumbering as there are more tpe ones in this form. The class 50 is a different model but perhaps since they share the same drive train, A second batch of class 50 components could be produced alongside them? I am aware there is already 68019 still avalible but this is still the vossloh version so is the less common of the type.

Leave a comment:

• Ian3721
    replied
    Thanks Joel

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Good news Joel!

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they have just been dispatched from the factory now, so should be in store in around 5 weeks.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Hi

is it possible to get an update from Dapol on the delivery date of the next batch of class 68s

Leave a comment:

• chriswrightmk
    replied
    The April/May Locomotives Illustrated is on Cass 68/88.. The Chiltern Railways locos are shown way out of area- Bescot -Toton on an engineers train, Yatton on a flask train, Torness-Carlisle flask train, in the Highlands on a Tesco train, Hemel Hempstead on ECS, at Dawlish in ECS (VT livery) to Crewe.Cleary showing the scope to run locos out of area.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Heard a rumour. But won't say much.

• IanS
    replied
    Any thoughts on the TPE mark 5A coaches to go with the 68s?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet I'm afraid... I'm sure we'll get one when the next batch is formally announced by Dapol.

• JackD09
    replied
    Good news! Is there any known release date?

Leave a comment:

• steam-driven boy
    commented on 's reply
    Also a couple on RMweb: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/upl...1536478632.jpg
    and: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/upl...1536512227.jpg

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    By the looks of things from photos streaming in from TINGS there seems to be some painted samples of more Class 68s. No clear pictures but they seem to match the forthcoming batch of OO gauge Class 68s with one TPE, one DRS plain blue and 2 DRS compass Class 68s. Photos are on the N Gauge Forum group on facebook

Leave a comment:

• DavidInYork
    replied
    That's good!

How are you intending to sell them? In set(s) or as indvidual coaches?

One thing to be aware of - two of the coaches are numbered as first-class, but are actually standard-class and should have standard-class interiors fitted - there are no first class coaches in the set. Those two were converted from first class but for some reason not renumbered. There are also a number of coaches in the power-door sets, plus all of the ATW TSOs, which were converted from first class, but all of those were renumbered so it's not clear why the two in the slam-door set weren't.

Leave a comment:

• woodbury22uk
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent news from #Joel Dapol. I am in for a full set.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we are interested, we have the slam door numbers thanks to a member here, we just need to consolidate into a future mark 3 run.
Working...
X