N Gauge Livery of 68 001?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N Gauge Livery of 68 001?

I am veyr much looking forward to seeing the class 68, and I have been following the updates with much interest. I have seen that the OO version, DRS will be selling a limited edition of 68 001. Are there any plans to add this number for the N gauge version? It could make a nice exclusive running number for collector club members maybe?

Farish did a similar thing with the 70s, 001 was available in OO but not N, and I think it would be a shame if we couldn't have the chance to have 68001 in N gauge.

A very good idea if DRS do not want it themselves.
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Now the OO version is available, How long before tooling is authorised for the N gauge models?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        The tooling is now underway and we will post a schedule shortly.

• JeremiahBunyan
        JeremiahBunyan commented
        Editing a comment
        Joel Dapol cannot wait to see the first shots of the N gauge samples.

• deltic131
        deltic131 commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent news, excited now Joel.

Just seen Railtec trasfers are offering a renumbering transfer set and a 3d printed nameplate choice in 4mm - have asked Steve if 2mm version on the cards ! If yes then doing 68001 off a standard early 68 always possible

Comment

Well My 68s arrived today - and wow ! lovely model and packaging and booklet are great improvement. Thanks to all involved
        Robert

Comment

My Class 68 arrived too...and what a beauty it is! A fine model and an example of Dapol's excellent work. Need to wait for a TPE Class 68 now. And a special thanks once again to Dapol, I remember randomly asking for 68001...and here it lies infront of me on my workbench today.
          Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Working...
          X