Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Only one loco in W&S livery which Dapol hasn't done now, so that would be the obvious option for any further set!

As regards ATW, the ones in Arriva blue have not appeared on the sets much at all, and not for a long time - if another set in that livery was done realistic locos could include 67015 in DB red, 67014 in debranded and de-named Chiltern / W&S, 67022 in EWS, all of which have appeared a lot in the past few years.

Leave a comment:

• merseybankman
    replied
    I would also like to see a rerun of the Wrexham & Shropshire booklset.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Most welcome Joel.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We will discuss the possibility in our next NPD meeting. Thanks for the suggestion.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    ????

I've seconded your idea and also suggested a bookset with a Class 68.

Nothing wrong with that.

• baister1
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not asking about a new 68 book set. I'm requesting the 67's. I see you have already made that request elsewhere.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Seconded, but not immediately. Sometime towards the end of 2018 please. Maybe this time around a Class 68 with Mk.3 coaches and DVT in Chiltern livery.

Leave a comment:

• baister1
    started a topic Suggestion: Book Set Re-run

Book Set Re-run

With the sickening prices that the Wrexham & Shropshire and Arriva Class 67 Book sets are changing hands for on the second hand market; is there any thought towards a re-run on these and the addition coach packs?
Working...
X