Colas 67s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colas 67s

These air have been out shopped at totan today ..... please please please please ... pretty please with a cherry on top : P to be incuded this years releases?

The livery sits really well on the 67.

I'd certainly buy one (or probably even both if they both got released!).... :-)

Comment

If I am not mistaken the batch of Class 67's for this year are already in production.
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        We are definitely interested in producing this in the next batch. Any other variants requested to make up the batch?

• resolve10
        resolve10 commented
        Editing a comment
        I might be in the minority but I'd really like to see an unbranded ex-Wrexham & Shropshire livery, maybe even with a tatty weathering job as per the real life remaining 2 (though I'd happily do this myself). Seeing as 67014 has just been released, 67012 would be the best choice?

I'd buy the current 67014 and do the modelling myself, but the nameplates being glued on make this impossible as removing them would leave damage (I think I mentioned this in another thread).

• JeremiahBunyan
        JeremiahBunyan commented
        Editing a comment
        resolve10 I already listed that in my post further down see post #6. What you're referring to is the ex-Wrexham & Shropshire Class 67s that later worked for Chiltern Railways

Agree, I would love to see the 67's released in Colas livery

Comment

Would love to see a re issue of the silver EWS company train, or even the updated DB version (dare I even say with accompanying mark 3's...) Definite yes to the Colas livery as well.

Comment

Suggestions for a further batch from my end:-

- EWS Manager's Train
          - DB Schenker Manager's Train
          - Colas Rail
          - Chiltern Railways
          - Diamond Jubilee (though as I just found out it was a limited edition)
          Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiedude13 View Post
            Would love to see a re issue of the silver EWS company train, or even the updated DB version (dare I even say with accompanying mark 3's...) Definite yes to the Colas livery as well.
            The issue there is that one of the Mk3s is a sleeper, and Dapol haven't produced those. The other two are straightforward - an RFM and an FO.

Comment

Hi You can add in the other Royal 67 and I expect that with how DB keep changing the logo another version will land ! Re Mk3s sleepers would be good but other than under frame and bogies its all new tooling, cheaper than a loco so perhaps.... Perhaps a Andy Small based weathered one .
              I guess from comments that a powered twin colas will be the only way to get a pair - but you could remove a gear or two from one.
              Adam Warr does vinyls for the coaches albeit intended for Farish MK3s in both versions . A Shapeways sleeper window insert was available in the past if you felt like a cut and shut exercise. Not sure as I type thid but Fox transfers did a lining pack for the train as well. - If not I am sure Steve at Railtec could supply.
              Nothing like a bit of modelling ...
              Robert

Comment

I agree that a Colas 67 should be thought of for future release and maybe The other Royal DB 67 (67006) to go with the 67 you already have released. Maybe you could do it as a limited edition.

Comment

I concur. The Colas 67s would be awesome. Maybe a double pack?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
                    Joel Dapol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We are now considering another run of Class 67's for next year, so keep the choices coming. I agree though Colas has got be one of them :-)

Since Joel has asked for more suggestions I have some:-

DB Cargo 67028 (new livery with the "Leading the next generation of rail freight" on the body sides.
                  DB Schenker 67029
                  "Royal Diamond" (in the sliver manager's train livery, a train pack perhaps?)
                  Colas Rail Freight 67023
                  Colas Rail Freight 67027
                  Royal Train 67006
                  "Royal Soverign" (as a pair for this year's release)
                  Caledonian Sleeper 67004
                  "Cairn Gorm"
                  Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Hi just to bump this any news ??
                    Robert

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
                      JeremiahBunyan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "We are now considering another run of Class 67's for next year, so keep the choices coming. I agree though Colas has got be one of them :-)" - Joel Dapol

See post #10.1

• Joel Dapol
                      Joel Dapol commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is that the news you mean Robert?

Any news on the latest batch of 67's, I am looking forward to colas, even considering getting one resprayed!!!

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
                      JeremiahBunyan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      jacowin80 true....though I think it only works out cheaper if you are repainting it. Give it to a professional service and it may cost more than an RTR model itself.

Joel Dapol since it's in the artwork stage does that mean you'll have settled on a new batch? If so what liveries and numbers have you'll chosen?

• Joel Dapol
                      Joel Dapol commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We will publicise the models chosen shortly.

• JeremiahBunyan
                      JeremiahBunyan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Joel Dapol

Another livery to consider, 67021 and 67024 in Pullman.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
                      Joel Dapol commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good choices.

I know I said this last time around, but I still think an unbranded Chiltern 67012 or 67014 in current guise would be a good choice. Especially as both have had extended spells on the ATW mk3 stock in this condition...

as seen here.. https://flic.kr/p/H6MKgk

Comment

Working...
                    X