Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Joel Dapol will these be available for sale via the website? I'd love to use the Club Membership discount.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hello David, somehow I missed this, you are correct and it was an oversight on our part as all the previous staff invlved have now left the company and the records kept were not great. We have now changed this to 67014 Thomas Telford. I hope that helps

• robert shrives
    replied
    Hattons today sent out Emails for a March / April "slot" which is helpful for my wallet .
    FWIW the gaugemaster site is a bit "clunkly" to be polite and last week I had conversation over seeing preorders- well I could not and it seems website does not let you, helpfully I was sent a copy and it was noted a new site on the cards after quite a bit of adverse feedback -so hopefully...

Leave a comment:

• robert shrives
    commented on 's reply
    Hi The NGS had limited edition models but it was a sign away that in the future the model would be released in the normal way.
    So sadly limited has little relevance today especially when batches are only a few hundred.
    Robert

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Joel Dapol

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    They are in manufacture now, so should be in store around April time.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    When are the Class 67's due for release??

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I can confirm that, I initially suggested the website to a friend as he needed something they sold, unfortunately he was charged some handling and shipping fee that in total was over four times the cost of the product! Needless to say I looked like a total fool.

• baister1
    replied
    That website is as bad as their trading practices. I've boycotted them on both counts as last time I went to order, they wanted to charge a premium for a small parts handling fee or something to that effect.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Makes sense RailGooner

• RailGooner
    commented on 's reply
    One could read it as "Dapol announcements of releases for February and March". Especially since the lists that follow, are headed 'February N Scale Releases' and 'March N Scale Releases' etc.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    From the GaugeMaster page, forgive me but I find that their website leaves a lot to desire. In the links to follow you'll see the heading as Dapol ANNOUNCEMENTS for February-March 2017, when in reality it's actually products hitting the shelves in the said months. http://www.gaugemaster.com/news/Dapo...and-March-2017

If someone can explain GaugeMaster's logic behind all this, as I may have overlooked something, they say announcements but it's actually incoming products.

Anyway that aside it seems as if the product codes for the forthcoming Class 67's is now out.
    http://www.gaugemaster.com/item_deta...e=DA2D-010-005
    http://www.gaugemaster.com/item_deta...e=DA2D-010-006
    http://www.gaugemaster.com/item_deta...e=DA2D-010-007

The usual D suffix applies for DCC Fitted models.

Quick question, are the Class 67's coming out in March or later?

Leave a comment:

• baister1
    replied
    Originally posted by JR_P View Post
    Neil Dapol I reckon it would be nice if you had a one/two line rationale of why you're doing the particular loco/livery in question; like what RevolutioN have just started doing with their Class 92 - as much as anything, so that we (the modeller) can understand where you are coming from....

Also, I could be wrong, but haven't you previously covered 67012 "A Shropshire Lad" in Wrexham and Shropshire livery, albeit as a dummy?.... is there *really* that much appetite for Wrexham and Shropshire???!
    You only need to take a look at the prices these change hands for on eBay. That will show that there clearly is an appetite.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Dapol View Post
    67005 - Queens Messenger
    67012 - A Shropshire Lad in Wrexham and Shropshire livery
    67010 - Caledonian Sleeper Livery
    67015 - DB Schenker Red Livery
    Has any official product codes and prices been released to shops or something? I saw a post on facebook somewhere where a retailer was advertising these upcoming models (but cannot find any official news).

Leave a comment:

• Georgehgv
    replied
    Class 67 is a great model, more please, WAnd S would be good and the Royal Train version. I have DBS an EWS and also the Modelbahn special. Cannot get enough 67 !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X