Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidInYork
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I know things can sell out, but I have never seen an N gauge model sell out completely on the day it came into stock, or anything close to this. Not sure what you buy where you see this happen 'quite often'.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, most orders have been sent out. I noticed that Hatton's are showing two in stock and two on pre-order. I will investigate this, but don't worry we still have stock here at Dapol.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    They seem to have DC versions of the Royal Train and Caledonian versions in stock. It's actually highly likely that it has sold out. Seen it happen quite often, if you don't pre-order they seem to sell out.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Hi,
    Have these been sent our to the shops yet? I had an email from Hattons earlier this week notifying that the WS one was in stock, but it seems to have disappeared from their website. Can't have sold out already, surely?!
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Georgehgv
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing my two I ordered, blame Brexit for the delay. 😄

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update Joel!

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    In the next couple of weeks, the sea voyage has taken lightly longer than normal.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Is there any update on when these are expected in the shops?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Is it possible to see some pictures of the artwork for these?

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on 's reply
    yep, i'd take a Colas 67 :-)

• DavidInYork
    commented on 's reply
    Tecnically, DB has painted two 67s into Colas livery! It was done in the paintshop at Toton depot.

• resolve10
    replied
    I notice the 67014 is listed as 'Wrexham & Shropshire' livery, which presumably means it will have the branding on the side. No big deal as it should be fairly easy to remove to bring it up to its current condition, but if it comes with factory fitted superglue nameplates I won't be buying.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    You can say that again! Bring on 2018...

• RailGooner
    commented on 's reply
    Gimme, gimme, gimme, pleeeaaase. :-)

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Colas Rail has repainted two Class 67s into their livery. Previously discussed somewhere. For a future run Dapol...

https://scontent.fbom1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d9&oe=59720D11
    PC: Michael Thrift

Leave a comment:

Working...
X