No announcement yet.

66779 Evening Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luck is never on my side...confirmed today. The "Evening Star" was the model I eagerly waited for for many months. It was to be a gift for me from my mother. Unfortunately her credit card was stolen few months ago, upon re-issuing it the card was not allowed for international use.

I quickly arranged for dad's debit card which I recently used to buy track from a well known online retailer. Sent in the details to Dapol only to be told that the card was declined.

Arranged for a third card (this time dad's credit card) but was told by a Dapol rep that they wouldn't be accepting any card details from me again. Really unfortunate and I'm really upset, but looks like I'll have to forget about Dapol's Class 66 "Evening Star" and settle for the competitor's model of the same. Not at all happy but I don't think there's much that can be done now...
    Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
      JeremiahBunyan commented
      Editing a comment
      Joel Dapol I will email you soon.

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jeremiah, Ronaldo is another troll I am afraid with a fake/temporary email. I have banned him now. Very sad that people put so much effort into such a negative direction.

• JeremiahBunyan
      JeremiahBunyan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joel. Accessing the Digest via a phone is different. Couldn't report it.

Cheers!

My Evening Star arrived today, What a lovely model!!!!

Comment

Just had my Evening Star delivered and it appears to have an issue, the red lights on one end don't work, anything I could try before going through the hassle of returning it, did a quick visual and all wires are connected.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X