Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve-Spotter
    replied
    Would be great if we could have another GBRF Europorte liveried 66 released. I'd personally love to have 66704 (Colchester Power Signal Box) simply because it's my home town. And so far none of the original batch have been done in the Europorte variant of the livery so would be nice to seee released. Of course the latest Freightliner livery would work well for another livery on the next batch (2019 released perhaps?)

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Oh dear. Though of course I cannot say faults will never occur, failing LEDs are rare.in current production. Once more if within our warranty period I suggest you return for repair. It's not something I would be happy to accept myself.

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Hope you have fixed the issue with failing red LED's on the 66, I have 2 Evening Star's and both have no red light at one end, failed within minutes of powering them up, and apparently it's a common known problem.

Leave a comment:

• JackD09
    replied
    The 2 new class 66 announced at Tings are now available to pre order at hattons, definitely getting the ex EWS with six megafrets.
    Last edited by JackD09; 4 December 2018, 14:25.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Was there any others or just these two?

• steadfast
    replied
    They also had 66002 in DB stickered EWS livery. Nice variation, shame the usual poor rendition of the DB logo. Didn't get a pic ,sorry

​​​​​​Jo

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    This picture by Keiran Newman (forgive me if I have spelt your name wrong) from TINGS shows one Freightliner Class 66. No clue if the next batch's details have been made public here but this looks to be one of the locos from the forthcoming batch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180909_215024.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	7894

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    I'd love to see Dapol produce a twin pack or singles of:-

- 66718 "Sir Peter Hendy OBE"
    - 66721 "Harry Beck"

both of these locomotives carrying the London Underground Tube maps in their special black and white liveries respectively.

Leave a comment:

• Sammy2710
    replied
    Hi
    would like to throw this one into the pot as well the newly named 66775 "HMS ARGYLL F231" for 2018 run

Sam

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Is it possible to see some pictures of the artwork for these?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We'll check it out, thank you.

• Chris Newman
    replied
    Hi Joel, Re your post #2, if you're already thinking about a further batch in 2018, I would like to nominate (any one of) 66747-749 GBRF grey with orange Titles and body side number, particularly as it will "stand out from the crowd"

Chris

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Joel Dapol, cannot wait to see it.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we will publish the list soon with some photos.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Joel Dapol what models apart from Patriot and Evening Star are you'll producing? Is it posible for you'll to share a list of the models in the pipeline?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X