X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    HI @Ian3721,
    Other than that the project is continuing and is due for release after the OO version there is little to report. We produced the fully working EP sometime ago and are working on decorated samples at this time. Once we receive these, we will show photos and announce this via the media as usual. I'm sorry I don't have news of further progress as we have many projects in all scales and are finding that definite schedules for all of these are subject to current working conditions in China, as well as the global shipping difficulties.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Hi Joel

Is there any news on the much wanted class 59 in N gauge?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    No problem Gerry, no we are definitely committed to this project.

• GerryF
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Joel,
    Thanks for the reassurance, I do want a singular National Power version (KMRC pre-ordered) but I don't want to have to have two! I also have my 'most longed for' ARC livery pre-ordered.

Regards, Gerry.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Gerry, yes a bit unfortunate but we are already committed and have numerous special commissions already on order. We are expecting the first shots in a couple of months, so no turning back. I am sure the RT model will be good, but equally I am confident ours will also pass muster and I guess customers can make their own mind up. Not great financially for either of us I fear :-(

• GerryF
    replied
    Hi,
    @ Joel Dapol I find the news from Revolution Trains most disturbing:
    http://www.revolutiontrains.com/emd-...om-revolution/
    Have you been able to assess the implications regarding viability of two Class 59 manufacturers in N?
    Whilst there are questionable 'comparisons' already being propounded, I'd rather not "jump ship" unless you consider Dapol could be forced to withdraw your much anticipated N version.

Regards, Gerry.

Leave a comment:

• Ed-Farms
    replied
    For those who have not seen yet N Gauge Class 59 Out Of Abeyance (dapol.co.uk)

Leave a comment:

• Ian3721
    replied
    Joel

Any news on the N gauge version of the class 59??

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Can't wait for the update on the N gauge Class 59s

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, OO versions,. We will ahve some news on the N gauge versions soon.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Joel

I assume you are talking about the N gauge class 59..unless i have the wrong page..lol

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    commented on 's reply
    would be good if they were the N gauge ones!

• njee20
    replied
    Joel Dapol, I assume you’re talking about the OO gauge ones, not the N gauge ones…? I

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Joel Dapol any chance we can see some updated painted samples?

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    All the development work is done now and we await a production slot. I would say release would be in the next 6 months.
Working...
X