2020 N Gauge Class 52 Westerns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 N Gauge Class 52 Westerns

New N Gauge Class 52 locomotives announced......by the way the missing Golden ochre & Desert Sands are being produced, just not as a Dapol branded product.

Click image for larger version

Name:	page01.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	926.0 KB
ID:	8947
    Regards
    Neil

Dapol Staff Member

Originally posted by Neil Dapol View Post
    New N Gauge Class 52 locomotives announced......by the way the missing Golden ochre & Desert Sands are being produced, just not as a Dapol branded product.
    Woohoo! Sign me up for Golden Ochre please!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Pinto View Post

Woohoo! Sign me up for Golden Ochre please!
      Me too - who will be selling them?

Comment

• Neil Dapol
        Neil Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        When they break cover and make their announcement we will happily share this information but we don't wish to steal their thunder.... I am happy (should they wish) to even put a link to their pre-ordering system in our catalog pages when the time comes.

• steam-driven boy
        steam-driven boy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        After registering by email on Saturday CMC emailed me yesterday that the D1015 pre-order page was now live, a quick search found D1000.

Dapol N Gauge D1015 'Western Champion' Golden Ochre With Small Yellow Panels Limited Edition:

https://www.cheltenhammodelcentre.co...QREkq40O_QcLzc

Osborn Exclusive OSB012 Dapol Western D1000 Western Enterprise Desert Sand small yellow e(weathered):

https://www.osbornsmodels.com/osborn...ed-48518-p.asp

Regards, Gerry.

Excellent news!

Comment

GO WEST!!! good news to hear :-D

Comment

I've spotted the maroon versions have arrived in various shops, are the others due soon? I may have missed the announcement from Dapol but couldn't see anything on the front page! Looking forward to getting my hands on Yeoman and Champion!

Comment

• Joel Dapol
            Joel Dapol commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Capri_Sam, yes, the remainder of this batch are due in store in around 10 days, this includes the special editions for Osborn Models and Cheltenham Model Centre.

Hi Dapol folks!

I hope you are all well and safe. I've been looking at the expected release dates for the 52s at Cheltenham Model Centre and they say that the special edition is due on the 15th (hooray) but that the green and blue models aren't due until June this year. Is that correct? No problem if so, I just need to adjust my budget accordingly - I can't find any other proposed release dates on other model sites.

Thanks!

Comment

• Joel Dapol
            Joel Dapol commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Capri_Sam, good news, they are all in now and will be with Stuckists shortly.
        Working...
        X