Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scruff
    commented on 's reply
    I totally echo these comments.. good luck with the project Andy.. can't wait to buy them!

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    That's some excellent stuff. Can't wait to see this progress.

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    It was 50050 that carried DP2s power unit for a short while ED.

Cheers
    Anthony

replied
    Absolutely fantastic news Andy. I was grinning like a cheshire cat after your announcement on Saturday

Looking forward to seeing devolopments.

Cheers
    Anthony

Leave a comment:

• Ed-Farms
    commented on 's reply
    Please keep Illustrious in Original Network Southeast, that was the first 50 I was pulled by and it carried that livery at the time. Plus I belive it had the engine that was once fitted to DP2 inside, does that mean I can claim to have been pulled by DP2?

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We will have full details up on the website and here very shortly.

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Woohoo! 12 months to save.

Any info on liveries please?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    started a topic Class 50 update (N Gauge)

Class 50 update (N Gauge)

We're please to say that as part of our continuous review of N gauge products, the Class 50 project is now proceeding.
    During the holding period, we have completely re-engineered the model and it will now contain our new benchmark electronics and mechanicals. This means the model will be produced to the same standard as the class 68.
    • Next-18 decoder
    • DCC Sound ready
    • Full lighting control (Independent front/rear lamps, cab lights etc.) for both DC & DCC users.
    • New whisper quiet motor and chassis

We are currently aiming for production late Q3 2018.
    I would normally post CAD shots, but since it still looks just like a 50 on the outside then I've omitted this for now
    I'll be updating with further information over the coming weeks and months as the model progresses through various stages.
Working...
X