Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyo1234
    replied
    hi Andy Dapol any news on the eta for 50033 Glorious (fifty fund) ltd edition please . PS me Thunderer has turned up and looks & runs superb there was a small problem with windscreen rattling around one end but simple fix thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Simon James
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the confirmation. Now ordered.

• Andy Dapol
    replied
    This model is now sold directly by Dapol.

Leave a comment:

• Boyo1234
    replied
    Hi Simon James Me too I didn't have one on order with dcc supplies as it disappeared off they're website in recent weeks just before I read they were coming into the country via Rotterdam (think DCC Supplies have had a few website issues of late) so I ordered 50008 Thunderer direct from dapol instead I'm guessing that is the case for now buddy. Its not turned up yet but my 50046 Ajax has It had a yellow wire come off the circuit board so hi intensity light was out one end but a quick dab of solder soon fixed it (hate having to send stuff back) and unlike the first batch of 50s the pipes were not pre fitted but all present in a little bag with the snow ploughs too so plenty to keep me occupied and well worth the wait . Hopefully 50033 Glorious wont be far off neither well done dapol they truly are incredibly smooth running machines strait out the box. Now where did I put my pva glue

Leave a comment:

• Simon James
    replied
    Andy Dapol Hi, is 50008 now only being sold via the dapol website? I had pre ordered it through dcc supplies but when looking in the Dapol shop just now I saw it there as a dapol exclusive. If that’s the case I will get one ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Ian3721,
    Great news around, I'm glad you're enjoying the models!

• Ian3721
    replied
    Hi Andy

Thanks for the reply and good news all round. Lets just say a comms issue at the shops end.

Bought my first class 50 at the weekend. Should have bought one earlier. Lovely model runs like a dream.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    replied
    HI Ian3721,
    These models shipped to Kernow on Thursday. As to why they are advertising them and why their personnel have no knowledge of this is probably best answered by Kernow.

Leave a comment:

• Ian3721
    replied
    Hi Andy

I don't like to moan as a lot of things are beyond your control. However, these class 50s in GBRF are beginning to drive me mad..

I checked Kernows site this morning and they say they are in stock. So, i contacted the shop and they have no knowledge of the 50s. Why im not sure why you would advertise something as in stock when you dont have it. I realise you wont know, but its making the arrival of these even more annoying.

Please can you tell us whats going, Kernow said they should have been there Friday, yet are advertising them without the stock.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    HI Ian3721, The latest information we received was a 'UK dock date' which is 26th April it can take 1-2 weeks to get to us after this. However, I will add that in the current climate this could be subject to changes outside our control. We will update via media channels once we receive firm information of a delivery date in Chirk.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Joel

Thanks for the info, did they make it in to the country?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it does. I have not informed KMRC yet.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Joel

The Class 50s you talk about about being caught up in Rortterdam, does this include the GBRF 50s that were sent back due to PCB issues..

Kernow model centre have no idea when they will be in stock.

Thanks
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• Boyo1234
    replied
    Me misses has been informed and guess who's a lucky boy then :-) many thanks Mr J Dapol and Mr S James . opted for diy chipping as i slowly (real slowly about 3 years) got use to the zimo dcc setup

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes as Simon says it is available, and as an update the shipment has been delayed a little at Rotterdam but should be in Southampton on Wednesday and hopefully out for delivery to stockists next week.
Working...
X