Dapol announces a second run of their N gauge Class 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Ian3721,
    These models shipped to Kernow on Thursday. As to why they are advertising them and why their personnel have no knowledge of this is probably best answered by Kernow.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Hi Andy

Thanks for the reply and good news all round. Lets just say a comms issue at the shops end.

Bought my first class 50 at the weekend. Should have bought one earlier. Lovely model runs like a dream.

Comment

• Andy Dapol
        Andy Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ian3721,
        Great news around, I'm glad you're enjoying the models!

Andy Dapol Hi, is 50008 now only being sold via the dapol website? I had pre ordered it through dcc supplies but when looking in the Dapol shop just now I saw it there as a dapol exclusive. If that’s the case I will get one ordered.

Comment

Hi Simon James Me too I didn't have one on order with dcc supplies as it disappeared off they're website in recent weeks just before I read they were coming into the country via Rotterdam (think DCC Supplies have had a few website issues of late) so I ordered 50008 Thunderer direct from dapol instead I'm guessing that is the case for now buddy. Its not turned up yet but my 50046 Ajax has It had a yellow wire come off the circuit board so hi intensity light was out one end but a quick dab of solder soon fixed it (hate having to send stuff back) and unlike the first batch of 50s the pipes were not pre fitted but all present in a little bag with the snow ploughs too so plenty to keep me occupied and well worth the wait . Hopefully 50033 Glorious wont be far off neither well done dapol they truly are incredibly smooth running machines strait out the box. Now where did I put my pva glue

Comment

This model is now sold directly by Dapol.
          Regards
          Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• Simon James
            Simon James commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the confirmation. Now ordered.

hi Andy Dapol any news on the eta for 50033 Glorious (fifty fund) ltd edition please . PS me Thunderer has turned up and looks & runs superb there was a small problem with windscreen rattling around one end but simple fix thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X