X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Probably my fault! I remember back in the day, my father taking me on both the Prototype HST and the APT-P (and E!) and forever after the TLA (Three-letter acronym) with suffix stuck.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Can anyone say where this term 'HST-P' came from? Has it been invented specifically for this model? I have never seen it used before - it's always 'Prototype HST' or 'HSDT' (High Speed Diesel Train). The -P suffix was used for the electric version of the APT.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    commented on 's reply
    Not trying to kill you @Joel Dapol.. But... If you guys have 5 minutes in a coffee break, perhaps the APT-P could be drawn up too!! ;-)

Cheers
    Mark

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    There is no need to do anything. As you registered your EOI you will be kept abreast as the model develops if we do go ahead, that is. The model will be available for sale through our website or via the Miller Group. I hope that helps.

APT-E! are you trying to kill us :-)

• Mustermark
    replied
    This is great. I will be ordering a full train, and I'm so pleased that the catering cars will be available too.
    How do we pre-register? Or is that what I did with my expression of interest a few months ago?

You do know we will need the APT-E to go with this, right?

Leave a comment:

• Midland
    replied
    Can the power cars be specified as sound-ready rather than just DCC-ready?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Thanks for that info Joel, I thought it was a strict limited edition and I wouldn't get a chance

Leave a comment:

• Ben A
    replied
    Hi Dapol,

Smart move to revise the proposed train packs; I think the variants on offer now will be a far more attractive proposition to a greater number of customers!

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    I would not worry too much, if we do go ahead with the project then the product will be on general sale. The expression of interest is just a way for us to gauge the demand for the product and is not a commitment to buy. I hope that helps.

• Matt Pinto
    replied
    Glad that this project is moving forward and great to see that modelers will be able to make up different sized trains to suit their layouts and budgets.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    I really did want to buy a set of these, but at the moment I simply cannot afford it. Is there any deadline for the expressions of interest? If so I can save up and buy one. I can't stand a chance to miss these but yet I cannot afford them at the moment.

Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Themetropolitanline
    replied
    I have shown interest in 2 of these sets. I hope enough people show interest for these

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Probably the tooling cost again

• robert shrives
    replied
    To raise a smile on buffet cars the Miller group and Dapol in line as the group have painted a mK3a loco hauled RFM into orginal livery complete with orange CDL and a cant rail stripe- sure model will have bubble painted out and no stripe to cover prototype operating period but made me
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• robert shrives
    replied
    Hi just spotted the spec change - good move as it also allows for power car only ATP-P test trains. Really looking forward to this development,Thanks.
    Robert

Leave a comment:

Working...
X