X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    It really is good to see the HST-P back on track. I hope the release for this isn't too rushed as I really would like to have one but my wishlist and list of pre-orders is already quite long.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Hodgett
    replied
    Brilliant I see the pre-order is up for the HST-P, hope it is success this time. How do we spread the word! My order is in!!

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Couldn't find it on the website...But thanks for the info Robert.

• robert shrives
    replied
    Hi all per website message project in sidings pending performance of business due Brexit/ change in trading values in China. A shame but there it is. Back to the 3D print option
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• carderrail
    commented on 's reply
    Joel - Fully understand the high risk of these projects and not helped by the money markets/exchange rates - many thanks for the update. Tony

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Tony, Thanks for your comments and we take on board your fair criticism regarding our handling of the EOI, it could have been better thought through, Unfortunately, since we first suggested the concept, we have experienced a marked devaluation of the pound. This has made the project even more risky as the break-even is now higher (by ~15%). It is not cancelled but we are looking for improved market conditions before we make a decision.

• carderrail
    replied
    I was wondering if this project is still going ahead?

It may be worth looking again at interest as I am not convinced that the project managed to get that well advertised and the configuration of the proposal changed (with two-part coach sets) that may make it more attractive.

Could I also suggest that expressions of interests received by email to Dapol are acknowledged as I still have no idea if mine was received.

Regards

Tony

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Simply send Dapol an email expressing your interest to buy one. IIRC the email ID is [email protected]. I'm welcome to be corrected.

• damo2929
    replied
    how do I go about preordering this because I can't see any links and I would like to get one as am thinking of switching to N and this would be a nice model to get.
    Last edited by damo2929; 24 December 2016, 00:18.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Out of interest what was the proposed cost for the HST-P?

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, thanks Neil. All digits are well and truly crossed!

• EngineersDaughter
    replied
    Hi Joel, Andy, Neil et al. at Dapol,
    I'm the daughter of an original BR engineer on the Prototype HST (Tony Kirk), he has been running OO gauge for a long time, but has now down-sized to 'N' gauge (space reasons) and although we have had HST liveried trains his heart was always with his beloved Protoype. So I would love to be able to get at least the power car for his new layout if you decide to go ahead. It would bring back some special memories of a magical time.
    P.s. You may remember him as he used to live in Glyn and would always make an excuse to drop in and see what was happening when he drove by!
    Regards,
    Helen
    Last edited by EngineersDaughter; 15 December 2016, 14:16.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    replied
    The expression of interest phase has come to an end and was used to gauge the level of interest in the model. If Dapol produce the model we will let you know how you can get hold of one. Please see earlier post by Joel on the subject and keep your fingers crossed....

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Gentle bump...
    (Also, gental prod for Neil Dapol relating to the message sent...)

P

Leave a comment:

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    Hi Dapol, I may have missed this in the forum, but how do I resister my interest in purchasing a model and is there details posted yet re pricing structures etc?
    Thanks
    Paul

Leave a comment:

Working...
X