Class 41 HST-P Production Sample Photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 41 HST-P Production Sample Photographs

We are pleased to be able to provide you with images of the Class 41 HST-P Production samples.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Neil

Dapol Staff Member

Looking forward to paying for and receiving mine. Looks great. And now there may be another livery possibility on the regular HST. http://www.railwayherald.co.uk/uknew...ls-in-november
    Last edited by woodbury22uk; 1 August 2020, 14:21. Reason: Correction

Comment

• Andy Dapol
      Andy Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and we will investigate the pullman possibilities.

Hi Neil, Great photos and video! Just sorting the finance to pay for the set I ordered. Will Cub Members get our usual discount or will we have to pay the same as non-members?

Comment

• Neil Dapol
      Neil Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      HI Ged, Glad you liked the video (lots more in the pipe line). As originally advertised on the pre-orders this is not classed as a standard Dapol product and therefore not eligible for club discount i am afraid.

After a few weeks of running my HSDT prototype I wanted to say a big “thank you” to the Dapol team for having the confidence in the market to produce this train. I have swapped the couplers for the Hunt magnetic ones because that eases the process of loading the train on to my layout and coupling up. I have some 2% gradients on my layout and the single power car copes with them just fine. Although I have had plenty of loco-hauled Mk3s on push-pull sets (Virgin, Wrexham & Shropshire, Arrive Trains Wales), this is my first experience of running an HST set. Might just be in the market for a Cross Country one in future.

Comment

Working...
    X