Livery variants availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livery variants availability

Great to see that the Northern (ex First North Western) and Northern (standard purple and blue) are available in the shop now, along with the London Midland version.

could I ask (apologies if this isn't the correct place) about the blue plus gold star variant with the original First North Western badging. The big retailer in Liverpool has been saying it will be produced - my Qs is, could you throw any light on when that might be?

thanks very much

adrian

Hello Adrian, you don't mean this do you?
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• Francis
      Francis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joel - maybe I've got it wrong?
      The standard one you do has the branding "Northern" on the waistline (as in your thumbnail). However, for quite a while Hattons have been advertising that they have the same blue/gold livery on order, but with the original earlier branding on the waistline "First North Western". They give it the code 114g as opposed to your own 114H.

Any thoughts, Joel?

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Francis It is a bit strange this one. ND114G was a release announced during 2010, and for some reason was never produced and I presume cancelled due to lack of interest and / or pre-orders. As this happened before most of the current staff here joined Dapol and the paperwork trail is very patchy I cannot be completely certain of the facts. Perhaps one for the future?

• Francis
      Francis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for looking into this for me, Joel

Hi now that C&M reporting their ScotRail Cl156's have sold out any possibility of a run with different running numbers
    Cheers Sam

Comment

Now that ScotRail Confirmed they're going to lease 5 Class 153's to become Baggage & Cycle Carrying Coaches on their Scenic Routes on the
      West Highland Line to Fort William & Oban, any chance of a triple set Class 156 + Class 153.
      Sam

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be a great idea if we can get permissions.

Is there a chance of another regional railways Livery 153 being produced?

Comment

It would be nice to see a class 156 in the national express scotrail 'swoosh' livery or even a first scotrail 'barbie' livery as these would match the current strathclyde public transport livery one nicely. Even a ex-first/abellio branded scotrail 'barbie' livery as these are still operated today.

Comment

• Arthur Hodgett
          Arthur Hodgett commented
          Editing a comment
          Hornby have just produced a very attractive 156 set. Any chance of it being considered when you do another 156 run? It's very eye catching indeed.
          Northern Rail, Class 156, Set 156480, DMS No. 57480 and DMSL No. 52480, 'Spirit of the Royal Air Force' (R3772)

Any chance of a GWR and Abellio Greater Anglia Class 153
        Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Working...
        X