Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon James
    replied
    Is there a chance of a regional railways 153 being re produced? Keep trying to find a secondhand one but to no luck.

Leave a comment:

• clowen84
    replied
    Joel Dapol a gentle nudge to see how the artwork is coming along for these?

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We are working on the artwork but to be quite honest, they are not top priority as we still have plenty of stock of the versions we have already made. As soon as we have the artwork, we will post it here.

• dazzer
    replied
    Any progress on these?

Leave a comment:

• Ben A
    replied
    I saw a 153 at Crewe in Arriva blue the other day. Rather nice I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Cookiedude13
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to see anything east Anglian as well. We tend to be overlooked in this area for liveries

• DiTape
    replied
    153308 - Scenic Railways of Devon and Cornwall livery--- For me.

Leave a comment:

• dazzer
    replied
    Joel, How are these progressing?thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve-Spotter
    replied
    A GWR Green one would definitely be on my radar for my new Layout St Stevens, although I am getting some electra graphics to put over a Northern one initially. Looking forward to seeing the final livery announcement in due course

Leave a comment:

• chriswrightmk
    commented on 's reply
    Living in Caister Norfolk, would buy an Anglia version- several liveries used -white one may be easiest livery? Anglia region covers a wide area- Norwich branches to Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Sheringham, Lowestoft to Ipswich,. Ipswich -Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough, Sudbury branch.

• Markb
    replied
    I might be a bit late to the party ! Could we maybe see some 153's in anglia or greater anglia livery be great for us in east anglia Especially as my layout is based around the march area im sure some others may model this area too

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Good news and one worth considering.

commented on 's reply
    153318 is now in GWR Green after a C5 repaint. It was expected to be in DfT Grey as per 305 as they are both 153s expected to go off-lease shortly. The plans for the western fleet change almost daily and it is not yet known is 153318 now expected to remain on lease. Anyway, not an N modeller, but was just checking in with the Digest, saw this and knew I had some info.

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    interesting.........

• robert shrives
    replied
    Well it looks like a 153 has been GWR greened so there is another one to go at.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X