Proposed 153 liveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.
    I would definitely go for a class 153 in "The Heart of Wessex" livery, road number 153372 or 153373.
    https://ukrailwaypics.smugmug.com/UK...-153/i-23CKnRK
    https://ukrailwaypics.smugmug.com/UK...-153/i-mqHjZ7p

And I add that the 153325 in citizensrail.org livery is also a very nice choice.
    Last edited by ohlavache; 2 March 2017, 10:37.

Comment

Well it looks like a 153 has been GWR greened so there is another one to go at.

Comment

• Neil Dapol
        Neil Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        interesting.........

159220 commented
        Editing a comment
        153318 is now in GWR Green after a C5 repaint. It was expected to be in DfT Grey as per 305 as they are both 153s expected to go off-lease shortly. The plans for the western fleet change almost daily and it is not yet known is 153318 now expected to remain on lease. Anyway, not an N modeller, but was just checking in with the Digest, saw this and knew I had some info.

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        Good news and one worth considering.

I might be a bit late to the party ! Could we maybe see some 153's in anglia or greater anglia livery be great for us in east anglia Especially as my layout is based around the march area im sure some others may model this area too

Comment

• chriswrightmk
        chriswrightmk commented
        Editing a comment
        Living in Caister Norfolk, would buy an Anglia version- several liveries used -white one may be easiest livery? Anglia region covers a wide area- Norwich branches to Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Sheringham, Lowestoft to Ipswich,. Ipswich -Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough, Sudbury branch.

• Cookiedude13
        Cookiedude13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love to see anything east Anglian as well. We tend to be overlooked in this area for liveries

A GWR Green one would definitely be on my radar for my new Layout St Stevens, although I am getting some electra graphics to put over a Northern one initially. Looking forward to seeing the final livery announcement in due course

Comment

Joel, How are these progressing?thanks

Comment

153308 - Scenic Railways of Devon and Cornwall livery--- For me.

Comment

I saw a 153 at Crewe in Arriva blue the other day. Rather nice I thought.

Comment

Any progress on these?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
                Joel Dapol commented
                Editing a comment
                We are working on the artwork but to be quite honest, they are not top priority as we still have plenty of stock of the versions we have already made. As soon as we have the artwork, we will post it here.

Joel Dapol a gentle nudge to see how the artwork is coming along for these?

Comment

Is there a chance of a regional railways 153 being re produced? Keep trying to find a secondhand one but to no luck.

Comment

Working...
                X