Class 153 - New Liveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Class 153 - New Liveries

I was just wondering if any new liveries are being considered for the 153?

On a personal level I would love to see another run of the First Great Western 'Local Lines' livery, or even the pain blue livery.

The 153 carried a few colourful liveries, and I have the excellent St Ives Belle livery that Kernow MC commissioned. Would there be any possibility of more unique liveries such as the black and gold 'Great Scenic Railways of Devon and Cornwall' or even the Wessex Trains "Heart of Wessex livery?

We are discussing new liveries for the Class 153 currently and these sound like good ideas, thank you.
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

I've got some suggestions:-
      • Anglia (Turquoise and white livery)
      • GreaterAnglia (White livery)
      • Wessex Trains "Great Scenic Railways of Devon and Cornwall" (Black and Gold livery)

Last edited by JeremiahBunyan; 12 October 2016, 09:42.
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Dapol View Post
        We are discussing new liveries for the Class 153 currently and these sound like good ideas, thank you.
        Sounds very promising! Looking forward to seeing what you decide to go ahead with. I'm secretly hoping for the Black & Gold scenic railways of Devon and Cornwall livery!

Comment

Originally posted by clowen84 View Post
          .. Would there be any possibility of more unique liveries such as the black and gold 'Great Scenic Railways of Devon and Cornwall' or even the Wessex Trains "Heart of Wessex livery?
          Originally posted by Joel Dapol View Post

Yes please.

Comment

Working...
          X