Blue Pullman HST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Pullman HST

Locomotive Services Limited have repainted a HST into the midland Pullman livery the power cars are 43046 and 43055 using six TF a buffet car and a TGS converted to first class seating. Would Dapol consider releasing this in N Gauge. Video’s of the HST have been posted on You Tube.

coacking stock is

Last edited by voyager220004; 1 November 2020, 08:43.

Hello Voyager thanks for the suggestion and information. We agree that this would make a good candidate for the next batch. In fact I have already contacted Statesman Rail for permissions, but so far have not had a reply, but hopefully this should be a great option.
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• deltic131
      deltic131 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Joel, Have we made any progress with permission to produce the Blue Pullam Hst set at this time. I see Hornby are doing it in oo gauge.

I would buy one if you did even tough its totally out of era for me

Comment

Me too, I would love the set it's a beauty. I wonder how many one off specials like this are bought regardless of the region or era people mainly model ?

Comment

I always wonder how many models are bought by collectors and are destined to languish in the back of a cupboard never to see the light of day again untill the day the collector dies and their spouse sells them on eBay, hopefully for us for what they were told they cost rather than what they actually cost.

Going by the number of brand new never run locos on eBay that arrive with rock hard shipping grease quite s few I suspect

Comment

Working...
        X