Decorated samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorated samples

Slightly obscure question here for the Dapol chaps...

I sometimes buy bits off ebay and have recently acquired an HST power car body which is fully liveried but has clearly never had lights or windows attached (no glue marks) and I am curious as to its origin - could it be one of the livery samples? Do these get sold / given away when you've finished with them? This one appears to be in a livery / number issued a few years back.

Thanks

DavidInYork, Hi, Without knowing its provenance it is impossible to comment I'm afraid. Decorated samples are almost always fully built & finished, but rarely escape the bottom draw of our desks!.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

And here I was rushing too see some of the latest decorated samples.....thought I missed out on an announcement of HSTs
      Last edited by JeremiahBunyan; 10 August 2019, 03:54.
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Originally posted by JeremiahBunyan View Post
        And here I was rushing too see some of the latest decorated samples.....thought I missed out on an announcement of HSTs
        I do apologise for so massively inconveniencing you by asking a question...

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
          JeremiahBunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems you may have misunderstood my post....there was nothing inconvenient about it. It was funny how I saw your topic and darted right across thinknig there was something new to see.
      Working...
      X