• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    A miracle for what?

• T_ward
    replied
    Well its 2 thirds through October so I hope you guys have a miracle in store for the GWR HST. Any idea when we can expect them in stores?

Leave a comment:

• Vonzack
    replied
    I received a Mk3 TSO 2P-005-930 from Hattons which had 2P-005-920 a TFO in the box, on its way back for replacement.

[ATTACH]n1015[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n1014[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    A few GNER sets have two Mk.3 Buffet coaches. So that has to be checked by Dapol. I heard of 2 people who got these. Hope Dapol can sort these out?

Leave a comment:

• resolve10
    replied
    GNER one now in stock at a few retailers, colours look spot on, shows what a good job can be done when feedback is taken on board! Tempted to get one even though it's out of era for me.

Hopefully the other three are following closely behind.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    See the post #18.1 made by Joel Dapol about two weeks ago.

• jacowin80
    replied
    Any news on the VTEC HST???

Leave a comment:

• Ian3721
    replied
    Thanks Joel. Looking forward to the GWR version.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know that they are in production.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We have finalised the liveries and they are now in production. They should be in the shops in the next two months.

• Ian3721
    replied
    Hi

Please can we get an update on the GWR HST please.

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I can imagine that getting liveries correct can be quite an iterative process! And yes, definitely better to get it right first time.... so from that perspective, the wait is acceptable.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on GNER and GWR examples....

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I know this must be frustrating, it is for us. However, the liveries are more complicated than you first might imagine and we have been spotting errors on subsequent livery samples which causes substantial delays. I am happy to say, we have now finished with all the tweaks and we should see these coming through from next month for the GNER and the following month for the other variants. We are really sorry about this, but we feel it better to get it right than rush them out.

• JR_P
    replied
    Are these ever going to arrive???! Retailers showing as in stock between June and July - we’re now two-thirds of the way through July.... I’d say these are in danger of being at least August before actually arriving.... I’d love to be proved wrong though :-)

Leave a comment:

• resolve10
    commented on 's reply
    Ironically, that's quite a serious post in itself.

All I was saying it was embarrassing that they've spent presumably a not insignificant amount of money on taking out a full page ad, with incorrect information on it. Which it clearly is.
Working...
X