Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We are just tweaking the artwork again and when we are happy we will post here for comments. Should be soon as there was not a great deal to do.

• Nealjennings125
    replied
    Hi is there any more news on the release/development of these new HST models?
    It has been a while since any major update was given.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    The first rendition of the artwork has been reviewed and sent back to the artists for correction. When we have something we are more or less happy with we will post the artwork sheets for comment and review prior to going to the deco sample stage.

• resolve10
    replied
    Any more news on the artwork?

Leave a comment:

• Vonzack
    commented on 's reply
    A related question and sorry if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but will the booksets and the coaches arrive together or is it booksets first and coaches to follow?

• DavidInYork
    commented on 's reply
    Joel - perhaps you could have a word with Hattons as they are illustrating their listing for this set with a photo of a plain grey power car with an ex-NX set. Given that they are one of the biggest resellers (perhaps the biggest of all), I don't think it helps if they are showing something which is clearly wrong.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We are getting ready for a show this weekend but will post some of the initial artwork shortly (which is already in review). For clarity, the East Coast liveries we are intending to produce is on based the ex-National Express variant. I think you can just make this out from the on line catalogue found here:

http://www.dapol.co.uk/Catalogue/index.html#20/z

I hope that helps, but will post some more stuff later. With regard to release, we have quoted as best we can on the catalogue end of Quarter tr 3 beginning of Quarter 4. This is still on as far as we are concerned but is based on no hiccoughs or problems in design. If we know of anything to the contrary, we will update the catalogue.

I hope that helps

• Vonzack
    replied
    I agree, surely if there are adverts for the packs running in the press, something can be said on this Forum and others.

Leave a comment:

• resolve10
    replied
    It would be good to have some clarity on these releases from someone at Dapol if possible? Are they due for imminent release or delayed?

It would be good to see any artwork or samples for the livery, however rough and ready they may be, just to get an idea of what to expect. For example, the East Coast livery, it's not 100% clear whether the release is going to be the (short lived) 1 set of mk3's that was vinyled into East Coast grey, or the more common and representative ex-National Express livery with East Coast branding that 90% of the fleet carried.

Leave a comment:

• voyager220004
    replied
    Hi Joel, Neil

not or sure if this has been mentioned but where do we stand on suggestions for HST power car packs, a number of power cars on GWR have special vinyls Harry Patch for example, could you release pairs as with the NMT power cars or would it be two expensive.

Leave a comment:

• voyager220004
    replied
    Hi yes I have seen the advert for June as well, Also on the Advert for June is the long awaited 142's

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Hodgett
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if I could have some help on HST light clusters please. I notice on the spares list on DCC Supplies there are two different types of front white lights. Would it be possible to have a cross correlation list of each of the sets produced so far as to which one is appropriate for which set? I have two that have failed, but I'm not sure which spare is appropriate for which set? ND122A-H (Should i have posted this somewhere else please?) Woops!! just checked for part numbers on their web site and I see they are no longer listed.

• Cazadoom
    replied
    Have these been brought forward from September?

someone mentioned they may be here in June?

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    commented on 's reply
    Farish released old light cluster HST set (non orange doors) in 2001 and released again old light cluster HST set (this time with orange doors) in 2007. In other words, the modern light cluster is the permutation not yet represented. I don't see the point of Dapol covering old ground - they should do the modern light cluster version....

• Robin Fisher
    replied
    Hi,

Are you able to confirm if the Gner set your releasing will be The Version with red doors and new light clusters or the Non red doors and old light clusters ??

Really hoping it's the older one without red doors and old light clusters.

Last edited by Robin Fisher; 16 March 2017, 15:34.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X