Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackD09
    replied
    Any ideas when the VTEC and EC versions will be in stock?

Leave a comment:

• steam-driven boy
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,
    Maurice (Osborn's) posted today on [email protected] the following:
    "Dapol GWR HST sets and coaches have all arrived in stock today."
    I'll expect an email from my usual supplier presently...

Regards, Gerry.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Is there an expected date for the three remaining HST liveries to arrive? Only the GNER ones seem to be available at the moment.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Hi Joel Dapol is there any news on when the new HST sets will be arriving ? some of us have to plan these sorts of spends you know

• Vonzack
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely, as an ECML fan, GNER / East Coast and Virgin all landing at once is a big bill

• carderrail
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they don't all come in together.. going to be bancrupt!

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Still in the artwork stage

• Nealjennings125
    replied
    Hi chaps is there any further information yet available about the release of the New HST Booksets?
    Retailers are still showing October 2017 as release date, but since there has been no word or recent updates I don't expect this to happen.
    Unless the element of surprise is being used on these releases which is fun!
    I look forward to seeing future updates about the HST sets when they are ready.

Thanks,
    Neal.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    In the next week or so.

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    A bit annoying when the prototypes have such variations. A Class 73/9 is also near impossible because of this.

• DavidInYork
    commented on 's reply
    Have to say I thought it looked rather naff - they'd be better to stick to the standard Scotrail blue and silver livery, which is actually pretty decent.

• DavidInYork
    replied
    Originally posted by chriswrightmk View Post
    Modern Railways (Oct) has article and photos of HST in ScotRail livery which will have 4 and 5 coach formations. May make be an idea for a relivery. Also has Virgin East Coast
    The issue there is that these will have sliding doors, so the Dapol Mk3 model, with slam doors, wouldn't be correct.

It might be worth them tooling the new versions as these doors are being fitted to sets for Scotrail, Cross Country and GW (so far - might be more if any other operators plan to retain HSTs for the medium term). The doors slide back into a pocket inside the body - they look quite similar to the doors on a Class 156. This is not the same as the Chiltern ones, which are swing plug doors and move out and to the side when they open. The Chiltern ones are also wider that both the original slam doors and the new-design sliding doors.

Leave a comment:

• resolve10
    replied
    Any artwork available for the Virgin & East Coast sets yet?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I saw it online...I quite like the concept I saw.

• chriswrightmk
    replied
    Modern Railways (Oct) has article and photos of HST in ScotRail livery which will have 4 and 5 coach formations. May make be an idea for a relivery. Also has Virgin East Coast

Leave a comment:

Working...
X